Department of Labor and Regulation

Title - Division of Insurance email the Division of Insurance

Frozen Pipes — Mobile Home

Mobile home policies typically do not cover frozen pipes. Policies which do cover frozen pipes are available. The policies that do cover frozen pipe damage pay to repair the property damaged, not the repair of the pipe.

If you do not have this coverage and want it, you should contact your agent.

Division of Insurance
124 S. Euclid Ave., 2nd Floor
Pierre, SD 57501
Tel. 605.773.3563
Fax. 605.773.5369